Passport Save the Date Invitations: This is the most “editable” Save the Date invitation we have ever shared. All text elements are editable! You can change the font, color, and spacing, and even move the airplane around. You can edit from your computer, tablet, or phone. Save your file and print as many times as you’d like from the comfort of your own home. This is a double-sided print with two files per design. There are three color themes: gray, blush, and blue, but you can edit and change most of the coloring of the files. Upload an engagement image right to the file or create a photo sticker print using your Canon IVY 2 Mini Photo Printer. Cards are A2 sized and you’ll want to purchase A2 envelopes to mail them. Get all the details in our blog post below:
Full Tutorial: https://somethingturquoise.com/2022/10/28/diy-passport-save-the-date-canon-ivy2/
Print At Home. Take control of your crafting ability and print these darling designs from the comfort of your own home! Our exclusive printable files have been designed to work with your home printer and colored cardstock. Simply open the .PDF, add your choice of paper to your printer, and print!
To see more of our printable projects, visit this page!
- You will receive 2 emails. One from our shop confirming your order and providing further instructions (can take up to 4 hours). You will receive another email from CORJL with the link to your editable items (usually within 5-10 mins)
- Corjl.com can be used on any mobile device, PC or Mac. For best the user experience we recommend that you personalize and edit your template on a PC or Mac. We also recommend that you use Chrome.
- Follow the Corjl link, create a FREE Corjil account, and edit your save the date information online (NO SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD IS NEEDED).
- Once you complete your edits you can save, download, and print as many times as you’d like.
- All printable files are for personal use ONLY. Can be printed as many times as you like but not shared or resold!